[Biostudent] You’re Invited! Biology End of Year Celebration with BSE

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Wed May 22 16:08:22 PDT 2024

Congratulations on finishing up your final quarter of the academic year!

Come celebrate your hard work with us this Tuesday, May 28th from 6:00-7:00 pm in LSB 401 and network with potential study buddies to get you through the last push of finals week. Biology Students for Equity will be providing free pizza, beverages, and other goodies to help you de-stress and reward you for all your effort this year. We will also be presenting an FAQ for joining our RSO and if you are interested in being an officer next year!

Students of all majors are welcome, but students in science-related majors are especially encouraged to come! Use this as a networking night for potential study buddies to get you through finals, a celebration of the year, or simply to de-stress before exams. We cannot wait to see you there!

🍕Please RSVP here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/GEDoh5r8wF3W8XWb6__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!g1BZBuFrk2DyMSjVZwIrPoh7LjnW0uLil00Tu1euS3FFP-glowSfxHqEJBALexRIV17b4_pyjRMIRZY$> so we can save you a slice!🍕

For more information or questions about accommodations, please email biologystudentsforequity at gmail.com<mailto:biologystudentsforequity at gmail.com> or reach out to us on Instagram @biologystudentsforequity. Check out our website bseuw.weebly.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/bseuw.weebly.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!g1BZBuFrk2DyMSjVZwIrPoh7LjnW0uLil00Tu1euS3FFP-glowSfxHqEJBALexRIV17b4_pyPJVbGO4$>!”

Thank you so much,
Katie