[Biostudent] Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Graduate Programs Information

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Tue May 21 14:34:06 PDT 2024

Info session on 5/22 at 9am via zoom. These degrees focus on Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences through the lens of Public Health, join us for more info!

https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUlcuytqDsuGtNnEF2s9Ae72cTT9vyvSGGf#/registration<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUlcuytqDsuGtNnEF2s9Ae72cTT9vyvSGGf*/registration__;Iw!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lINVEqSOgZWraPTJn4JyMFHfveZj-NVYaFQPoyuBbSRGmvqI1J7XBHXsIJ4gZ-TNJiVvPMZyLxF1mQ$>

I will be discussing the graduate degrees offered in Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences which include:

MS
MS Applied
PhD
MPH

Thanks,

Amy Gundlach Ritter
She/Her/Hers
Graduate Program Advisor
Department of Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences

gundla at uw.edu<mailto:gundla at uw.edu> | 206.221.8690
Hans Rosling Center for Population Health
Room 242C | Box 351618
3980 15th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98195

Book an appointment with me!<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/outlook.office365.com/book/CurrentGraduateStudents@cloud.washington.edu/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lINVEqSOgZWraPTJn4JyMFHfveZj-NVYaFQPoyuBbSRGmvqI1J7XBHXsIJ4gZ-TNJiVvPMbZpTkqTA$>
[DEOHS Logo]

[I am an Undocu Ally]