[eOutage] UPDATE: Partial Campus Outage

UW Information Technology's email notification service regarding widespread outages eoutage at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 28 19:40:28 PDT 2023

UW Information Technology has restored connectivity to all UW
Medicine customers, most Residence Halls customers and many others
during the past 6 hours. Due to resource constraints and safety
concerns we will break until 7:00AM tomorrow, April 29th. We are
attempting to restore the final remaining residence halls tonight but
may not get to all of them. Next update will be provided at 8:00AM
Known buildings impacted (and actively being worked:
Alder Hall
Art Building
Bioengineering
Bloedell Hall
Benson Hall
Commodore-Duchess Apartments
Condon Hall
Center on Human Development and Disability Clinic
UW Gates Center for Computer Science and Engineering
Denny Hall
Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Engineering Annex
Elm Hall
Bank of America Executive Education Center
Fluke Hall
Fisheries Building
Graves Annex Building
Gatehouse 3
Gould Hall
William H. Foege Genome Sciences
Henderson Hall
Hansee Hall
Health Sciences B
Health Sciences BB
Health Sciences D
Health Sciences E
Health Sciences F
Health Sciences I
Health Sciences K
Health Sciences RR
Husky Union Building
Intramural Activities Building
Kirsten Wind Tunnel and Aeronautical Laboratory
William H. Gates Hall
Loew Hall
McCarty Hall
McMahon Hall
Madrona Hall
Mechanical Engineering Building
Mary Gates Hall
More Hall
Mercer Court A
Mercer Court E
Marine Sciences Building
Oceanography Teaching Building
Odegaard Undergraduate Library
Padelford Hall
Plant Operations Annex #4
Smith Hall
University Medical Center, NN wing
Willow Hall
Women's Fastpitch Softball Building
UW Connect Record: INC2679151
Next update: 04/29/2023 08:00 am
For accurate and up-to-date information related to system incidents,
visit the UW-IT Service Status web page on IT Connect:
[1]https://itconnect.uw.edu/servicestatus/ or call 1-866-368-8243.
Replies to eOutage notifications are not monitored. If you need to
contact UW-IT, please use [2]Submit an Incident Report or call
206.221.5000
This message is also being sent to the internal UW-IT outage email
list.