[Accessibleweb] UX CoP Spring Meeting 4.18.23 2:00-3:00PM – Information Design: Data Visualization Best Practices

William Washington scumby at uw.edu
Mon Mar 27 09:37:00 PDT 2023

A quick follow up: The UX CoP Spring Meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT.

My original announcement contained an outlook calendar invite, which includes the date and time. But it was brought to my attention that some recipients may not have gotten the outlook calendar invite and are missing that critical information. Apologies!

William
William Washington
Senior User Experience Designer
Product Owner, MyUW Student

Academic Experience Design & Delivery
UW Information Technology

"Requirements emerge as users begin to see the evolving design...when they see what you're building, they'll say what they meant." - Alan Cooper