[Athen] Positions available at PeopleTech

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 00:15:48 PST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are all well.

As I may have had the opportunity to mention to several of you, PeopleTech
has a need to hire several personnel to fulfill our obligations under the
Department of Education grant. We are hiring a total of three
individuals--two high-level, part-time technology fellows and a full-time
(or two part-time) software engineer/programmers.

The position descriptions are attached for your convenience. I anticipate
that these positions will be posted on the Research Foundation's
(www.rfcuny.org) web site in the next few days. Graduate students are
especially welcome.

please forward this information to qualified individuals as you deem
appropriate. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals who can provide
benefits to students with disabilities.

Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, IT Access