[Athen] question about audiotape to electronic text

Jay, Kitty Catherine.L.Jay at nhmccd.edu
Mon Mar 26 08:19:32 PDT 2007

I have a student with ADD who is a visual/audio learner. She has been
recording her government class lectures but is finding it very difficult
to concentrate without seeing the text as well. We have Kurzweil 3000
and JAWS but I don't know of any way to convert an audiotape to
electronic text. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Kitty Jay, Extended Learning Center Coordinator
832.559.4241
"Look at a man the way that he is, he only becomes worse. But look at
him as if he were what he could be, and then he becomes what he should
be." Goethe