[Athen] Victor Reader Soft Mac question

Shelley Haven rmhaven at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 17 13:58:57 PST 2008

Hi, Maureen!

I spoke to the RFB&D technical support people about 8 weeks ago, and
they acknowledged that Victor Reader for Mac indeed does NOT work
with Leopard (but does with Tiger - OS 10.4.x). They anticipated
that a fix would be forthcoming in "the next few months", but not to
hold my breath. I guess it's about time to check back with them.

- Shelley Haven