[Athen] Capturing Information on a Board

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Tue Feb 19 18:32:47 PST 2008

Sorry Norm. I had surgery on Friday and am home recuperating. I am obviously
NOT recovered from the procedure & was not thinking clearly. Not only have
I shot myself in the foot for such an oversight, I actually mispoke about
the technology itself as Shelley pointed out to me off list. A separate clarification
on the technology will follow. But tonight, a general apology to all and
an apology to you directly.

Wink

Ms. Wink Harner
Manager