[Athen] Capturing Information on a Board

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Feb 20 01:33:04 PST 2008

Hope you are making a full recovery Wink and all is well. I would also be
interested to learn how you separate or add text with the images in an
accessible way from digital white boards unless it is part of the original
presentation? It is the same dilemma I have been trying to think about when
students have OneNote files for organising all their ideas.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,
ECS, University of Southampton,