[Athen] Dragon 9

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Sat Jan 12 04:06:09 PST 2008

Sorry I have been at Bett show for the last week - A bit belatedly - we have
been using Dragon NaturallySpeaking Preferred vers 9 and it even works with
commands to go to separate areas when using Moodle. Really quick to get up
and running and when you use Parallels on the Mac with Windows XP and a USB
headset it still seems to recognise my speech without training! I did find
the mic dipped out at times and had to use audio setup to make the best of
it - obviously one training script improves the output further.

Best wishes E.A.