[Athen] A Dragon question

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Fri Jun 27 10:03:43 PDT 2008

You are absolutely correct in all that you say...and my advice, let him use
it anyway. Odds are he'll fail very quickly, and that will be the end of it.
He'll move on to the next great idea.

Any other course of action on your part, and you become "the problem."

Just my two cents. ;-)

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges