[Athen] Two things

Charlie Jordan charlie.jordan at asu.edu
Thu Mar 6 08:15:02 PST 2008

Thanks for the responses; they'll be very helpful as we try to work out a protocol.

Encoding of ANSI gives playback on a Windows system but crashes the WMP on Mac; UTF-8 is giving weird responses this a.m....not crashing the Mac player but it's also not giving captions on the Windows machine.

Much to learn. I appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Charlie -