[Athen] Adobe Contribute and JAWS

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Thu May 22 15:20:20 PDT 2008

This is a very common problem with Jaws and all other conventional screen
readers. The edit fields need to be labelled so the labels read when you
TAB to the field.

FYI this is one particular item for which Serotek's System Access screen
reader works really well. It automatically enables editing so you don't
need to keep switching back and forth between browse and non-browse mode.

John

_____