[Athen] ATHEN E-Journal Call for Papers

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:04:45 PDT 2009

> All forms of media are encouraged as long as they
> necessary accessibility attributes are included
> by the . Sean may have some additional comments as
> our webmaster, but I do not want the work to fall
> to the web committee.

Pictures, tables, graphs, and audio files are all welcome. I would like
to be able to include movies/video files at some point, but that is on
the "to do" at some point in the future.

It is expected that the article author will include all necessary
information as required to make the content accessible. For pictures,
an alternate text description is required that follows appropriate
standards and guidelines for such content. Same for audio files, etc.

Take care,
Sean