[Athen] Arabic Screen Reading and OCR

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 05:50:51 PDT 2009

IRIS has a version that will recognize Arabic
http://www.irislink.com/c2-1559-189/Readiris-11-Middle-East---OCR-Software.aspx
Never used it though. IRIS, that I have found at least, does not do
demo versions of software though. So you can't try before you buy.
They do have video demonstrations. Where you can watch it used under
their conditions working perfectly.
Jeff