[Athen] Dragon on a netbook

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Fri Jun 12 06:18:07 PDT 2009

Nettie, et al- I'm at a meeting with some Dragon users.I checked with my
colleagues and of the two that are using netbooks one said he's sending it
back because it won't run Dragon properly; which we've heard from several
other users. The other said he's doing okay with Dragon on his. It turns
out the one that's supporting DNS reasonably well is an Acer so we may be on
to something.I'll speak with both of them later this morning and repost.ed.