[Athen] Internet Explorer 8

Paul Harpur p.harpur at qut.edu.au
Thu May 14 14:47:16 PDT 2009

I was surprised to read it is certified with IE7. I am using IE7.0.5730.13 and I have problems. I am a totally blind academic and my university was trying to make sure I have all functionalities as I'll be running a law elective by myself next semester. We found a lot of problems which we partially fixed by installing Firefox.