[Athen] PeopleSoft - Disability Codes

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:40:59 PDT 2010

Hi Dawn,

We use ISIS which is a PeopleSoft product. We do not in anyway designate a
student within this system as registered with our office for the very reason
that you state - it can't be done with restricted use. We don't use the
disability field within ISIS because we feel that it does not provide
confidentiality for our students.

We have a separate, in-house database. Any information that we may need
from ISSI (such as student schedules, matriculation info, etc) we query from
ISIS and run against our database.

Heidi

+++++++++++++++
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC