[Athen] Great price on Dragon

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Mon Feb 14 21:48:08 PST 2011

Hmpf. Must be because I am a frequent purchaser?

I sent another link to the purchase page later in the day. Several folks
also pointed out that the vocabulary isn't useable cross platforms anymore
--i.e., student cannot transport files from home from a different version
of the program and import vocab files into the preferred/professional version
most of us at universities use.

So why I THOUGHT it would be a great tip to share, it certainly backfired
today.

My apologies to all.

Will investigate further before further posts.

Wink