[Athen] iCommunicator alternative

Catalina Colaci ccolaci at yukoncollege.yk.ca
Fri Jun 24 13:30:37 PDT 2011

Sorry for the late input -trying to catch up with the listservs-

For classroom use you might consider Liberated Learning
http://liberatedlearning.com/ though might not work very well in a
highly interactive class (I think it would be good in a lecture type of
setting)

An additional advantage of Liberated Learning is the possibility of
making the script/notes available to the whole class -placing them in
the course website, etc.

I hope this will help. Have a nice day

Catalina Colaci
Coordinator
Learning Assistance Centre & Support Services for Students with
Disabilities
500 College Drive, PO Box 2799
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 5K4 Canada

t 867.668.8785 f 867.668.8814 www.yukoncollege.yk.ca