[Athen] OCR for Handwriting Recognition

Wink Harner winkharner at mesacc.edu
Thu May 26 14:08:05 PDT 2011

hey Sean,

Is there a tablet and/or bamboo input equivalent for Macs? I've been working with one of our math professors using LIvescribe, handwriting recognition & MathType, but in the PC environment. Also we've been using bamboo tablet input directly into Microsoft Word with MathType & equation editor. I can talk to my contact, Sue Glascoe, and find out what she may have learned from her Mac experiences & math. I'll let you know.

Wink