[Athen] Tactile graphics and IVEO

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu May 26 18:17:47 PDT 2011

Attached is information from a couple versions ago. I'm not sure how much
has changed, although the basics are probably the same.if the documents do
not come through, please contact me off-list.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA