[Athen] math speak for MAC

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at asu.edu
Wed Jan 18 14:47:28 PST 2012

Hi, Karen. We've been experimenting with that since most of our students taking math of course need to interact with it, and some of them are not Braille readers. So far we haven't figured out a good interactive solution - while the mathML is dropped into Word with MathType, so far all our JAWS testers have said it does not interact appropriately with screen-reading technology until it is pushed to MathPage, which of course renders it non-editable. We're still working on that problem and will let you know if we find a working solution...
Teresa