[Athen] Looking for a Braille Edition

Woodward, Kelly kwdward at exchange.vt.edu
Mon May 7 12:47:44 PDT 2012

Hello All,

We are looking for the following books in Braille:

"Classical Dynamics of Particles and Systems" 5th edition, by Stephen T. Thornton. The ISBN is 9780534408961.

"Mathematical Methods in the Physical Sciences" by Mary L. Boas. The ISBN is 9780471198260.

A big thank you to ATPC (Alternate Text Production Center) who usually has what we need or is willing to create it for us. ATPC has been a big part of our ability to assist students, needing Braille material, in a timely manner.

Have a great day.

Kelly

Kelly Woodward
Coordinator of Alternate Text and Notetakers
Virginia Tech
Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
250 South Main St., Suite 300
Blacksburg VA. 24060
540-231-0858
ssd at vt.edu