[Athen] accessible math help

Julie Balassa jbalassa at valenciacollege.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:24:07 PDT 2012

Not sure about equation editor as I use mathtype but with mathtype you have the option to publish out as images or a math page compatible with IE and MathPlayer. Choose the latter and it will read fine with any screenreader that can call to MathPlayer (e.g. Jaws). Check whether equation editor also has this option.

You can also use Scientific Notebook, also has the option to export as a math page, rest is the same as above.

Infty is another option, pricey and squirrelly but it works reasonably well for those who get the hang of it.

Hope this helps.

jkb
Please note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law,
most written communications to or from College
employees regarding College business are public
records, available to the public and media upon
request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may
be subject to public disclosure.