[Athen] RE: Distance and online counseling options

Shuttlesworth, Rachel rsthompson2 at ua.edu
Wed Aug 7 10:23:03 PDT 2013

I am attaching the VPAT for Blackboard Collaborate. Our campus uses tis tool for fully online, synchronous courses and for a lot of other web conferencing needs, including online advising.

Rachel

Dr. Rachel S. Thompson
Director, Emerging Technology and Accessibility
Center for Instructional Technology
University of Alabama