[Athen] Reading Order in MS PowerPoint

Angel Chesimet ache2 at pdx.edu
Tue Apr 8 12:03:11 PDT 2014

:) sure. You attach the PowerPoint and send it to a Gmail account. You go to the web based version of Gmail to open the email with the attachment. When you open it there will be options to open as HTML or download and save it. You click the HTML option and it will open another browser page with the PowerPoint broken down as HTML. Because I am a jaws user I have my Gmail account set up as basic view so this might be something you would do to receive the attachment options. I'm not sure if the same options are offered in standard view Gmail web-based accounts.

Angel Chesimet
Graduate Candidate Spring, 2015
Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling
Portland State University