[Athen] Sub-lists

Carin Headrick carin.headrick at d2l.com
Wed Aug 6 13:15:01 PDT 2014

Hi.

Hmmm my screen reader, JAWS at the moment, didn’t really think that was a list at all, but I wonder if that’s something to do with it being changed somehow when it became an email.

Usually JAWS will say, for example, “list of 5 items” and when it reaches the sub-list, “list of 1 items nesting level 1” which indicates it’s inside the other list. I would have to check what NVDA or Voiceover does though.

Sorry I couldn’t be of much help.

Carin