[Athen] Question regarding Tutoring Tracking Software

Robert Espero roberte at uci.edu
Tue Dec 2 13:26:12 PST 2014

We've been trying to implement FlashNotes at UC Irvine and it has been a
challenge getting "buy-in" by Professors/Instructors. The primary area of
contention is how the instructor has to agree to have their notes submitted
into FlashNotes, which will then be made available for all students. They
have been challenging the accuracy of the notes, to the "intellectual
property" aspect of the notes to name a few issues.

Robert Espero
Assistant Director, Accessible Technology
UC Irvine
Disability Services Center