[Athen] Note taker software

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Sun May 25 07:55:37 PDT 2014

HI

We are trying to set up a database for students who use our note taking services. We use peer note takers where students find someone in the class that takes notes for them. We pay the note taker stipend to take the notes. This involves a lot of paper work and verification of notes being taken as well as hiring students who are international and need I-9's. We are trying to make as much of this system automated as possible. Please can you let us know what data base you use or any other systems that could be helpful please can you share it with us.

Thanks

Lorraine