[Athen] Opinion column about TEACH Act and Accessibility

Thompson, Rachel rsthompson2 at ua.edu
Sat Sep 6 08:26:41 PDT 2014

This is disheartening. How can we change it?

Dr. Rachel S. Thompson
Director, Emerging Technology
Center for Instructional Technology
University of Alabama

On Sep 6, 2014, at 8:23 AM, "Adam Lipkin" <alipkin at brandeis.edu<mailto:alipkin at brandeis.edu>> wrote:

Reading the link in the article, it's not just ACE -- it's about a dozen organizations that collectively represent just about every major and minor US college and university. It also, I'm amazed to see, included Educause. Really depressing.

--Adam