[Athen] Error with Livescribe Pen

Dimac, Marcie mdimac at kent.edu
Thu Feb 12 18:16:18 PST 2015

Hey Shaun

Just had this exact thing last week, the infrared sensor behind the tip of the ink where the pen touches the paper is not recognizing when the pen actually is lifted off the paper causing the lines. I yanked the cartridge and replaced and spun the cartridge around 180 degrees (per their recommendations) and it works fine. However the battery life is kaput and our pens are still under warranty which was shocking. They are sending a new one to us at no cost. Could be worth looking into as well. Hope that helps

Marcie

Sent from my iPhone