[Athen] useful AT for this student

Jennison Asuncion JAsuncion at dawsoncollege.qc.ca
Tue May 26 20:53:13 PDT 2015

Hi,

This question came to me and it is out of my realm of knowledge. Any help is appreciated in terms of AT that might be useful.

"The student has an iPhone and accessibility to any other tech she needs (we will get
whatever she needs if she doesn¹t have it). She has a permanent tracheotomy tube causing her speech to be not as strong
and clear as needed. She has tried various speech to text apps including the new dragon without
success. She is dependent on adults to write for her as her hands are malformed
making writing near impossible."

Jennison