[Athen] Barnes and Noble and Accessible Information Management

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:43:23 PDT 2015

Did you already check with Haris Gunadi, the lead programmer, at AIM? I'm
sure he could tell you off the top of his head.

Heidi

+++++++++++++++
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - Assistive Technology --- Center for Educational Access
University of Arkansas --- 209 ARKU --- Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 ph --- 479.575.7445 fax --- 479.575.3646 tdd
+++++++++++++++

StrengthQuest Talent Themes: Learner, Input, Maximizer, Intellection,
Arranger

*This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Your cooperation
is appreciated.*

+++++++++++++++
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director