[Athen] Accessible statistics software

Russell Solowoniuk SolowoniukR at macewan.ca
Fri Dec 9 09:47:04 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Our university is considering moving to a freeware statistics program called PSPP in place of SPSS. Is anyone familiar with PSPP. Is it accessible with a screen reader? I confess that I've never personally used SPSS either, so can anyone comment on how accessible SPSS is with a screen reader? If you've used both PSPP and SPSS, can you compare the accessibility of both programs?

Thanks for any and all help.

Best regards,

Russell

Russell Solowoniuk
AT Educational Assistant, Services to Students with Disabilities
MacEwan University
7-198 D4, 10700-104 Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2
E: solowoniukr at macewan.ca
T: 780-497-5826
F: 780-497-4018
macewan.ca
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.