[Athen] Accessible information technology policies question

Ron ronrstewart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:32:08 PST 2016

Hi Shawn, most of my clients have established an exception process. They
still are required to purchase the most accessible based on their
accessibility evaluation protocols irregardless of additional cost. For the
longest time multifunction business machines where a good example. Vendors
claimed their devices where "ADA compliant" but the input tray was just
barely reachable from a chair, and the scanner plate lid weighed to much.

Here is the link to Temple Universities'
https://prd-challenger.erp.temple.edu/EmployeeForms/Forms/Purchasing/Accessibility%20Exceptions%20Request%20v7.3.3.docx

Ron Stewart