[Athen] Accessible information technology policies question

Brent Whiting bwhiting at temple.edu
Mon Feb 22 07:44:51 PST 2016

Ron, thanks for sending out the link to our form.
We have since moved to an online Qualtrics form for these requests that allows us to track and report on these a bit more easily. As a note, these are exceptions granted for two years, not exemptions. We started issuing these in 2013, and have noticed some vendor improvements (certainly not all there yet…) as we have been processing exception renewals.

In addition to the form, we have a blurb as the last item on our Guide to Accessible Purchasing page that explains that the request may be evaluated by our Accessible Technology Compliance Committee and can take up to 6 business days for a response.

https://accessibility.temple.edu/guide-accessible-purchasing#AER

Brent
Brent Whiting
Director of Information Systems