[Athen] AT Vendors

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Thu Jan 7 19:54:54 PST 2016

Hi all. A couple of years ago, after an Accessing Higher Ground Conference, some of us were collaborating on a "Clearinghouse" of AT software, programs, etc. It stalled. So, I am wondering if anyone has a list of software that has been approved or not via their purchasing dept. due to accessibility issues.

My campus has a very active Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) Committee. We are close to hiring an end-user to review accessibility. I want to inquire if any other University(s) have already reviewed software and would be willing to share? I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks.

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
642 E. 5th St. University Center, Suite 108
Chattanooga, TN 37403