[Athen] ATHEN presenters at CSUN

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Wed Mar 23 15:22:01 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

If any of you presenting at CSUN would like to hand out AHG request for
proposal flyers at your sessions, you can pick up flyers and postcards at
the DO-IT booth (907).

I've also attached an electronic version of the flyer.

Thanks,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 14-18, 2016.
Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*