[Athen] Video voice description

Nast, Joseph M Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:17:34 PST 2016

Hi Lorraine,

You also might want to check out these resources from the Smith-Kettlewell VDRDC at the link below:

http://www.vdrdc.org/resources

Among other things, you’ll find the always-helpful Guidelines and Standards. VDRDC has their own YouTube channel! The excellently produced “Do’s and Don’ts” videos are informative and concise enough to use as training material for staff or instructors IMO. (I’ve used them myself to train staff members.)

Hope that helps.

Joseph M. Nast<mailto:joseph.m.nast at lonestar.edu>
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator
office phone: 281.290.3207
office room number: CASA 109f
Lone Star College Cy Fair<http://cyfair.lonestar.edu/>
Counseling, Career, and Disability Services<http://www.lonestar.edu/counseling-services.htm>

The information in this e-mail is legally privileged and confidential information intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above.