[Athen] Resources to convert captioned QT videos?

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:09:29 PDT 2016

Thanks, Emlike I pass along your information to the students in my Master's
class assistive technology who brought the question up. I have also asked
whether they have open or closed caption QT digital videos. I am aware of
several resources that can convert to QT formats to other formats. Waiting
to see whether my student had open or close captioned files.

Thanks for your assistance. BTW, I have referred my Master's students to
sign up for the 3 play media webinar next week on captioning!

Wink