[Athen] VPATs

Manor, Sandy L. sandy.manor at npc.edu
Fri Aug 25 15:06:41 PDT 2017

Happy Friday to you all!

I first learned about the benefits of using VPATs about ten years ago after the lawsuit with ASU over using Kindles to access textbooks. I am wondering if you are currently using VPATs in a community college setting, would you share your process for how you got that established.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Sandy Manor
Disability Resource & Access Coordinator
Northland Pioneer College
PO Box 610
Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610
(928) 532-6178 voice
(928) 532-6199 fax

[fox-smelling-flower email]
"Prejudice is a far greater problem than any impairment; discrimination is a bigger obstacle to overcome than any disability." -Paul K. Longmore