[Athen] site works with NVDA/Chrome, JAWS/IE, but not NVDA/Firefox

Bossley, Peter A. bossley.5 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 2 18:49:56 PST 2017

It is worth noting that Firefox + NVDA is our default testing combination because it brings you closest to modern web standards + modern screen reader without some of the guessing and extra excuse making that the commercial offerings sometimes insert into the process.
If the site doesn’t work in FF + NVDA there are bound to be other issues.
Without seeing the code it will be hard to guess what the issues are but I’ll tell you that service now has some serious challenges in this arena, and any views that are generated with their frameworks are probably going to be troublesome on one level or another for screen reader reliant users.