[Athen] Creating Relationships in Microsoft Access 2016 with Jaws

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:00:13 PST 2017

This was incredibly helpful, thank you. Do you know how to view the
relationship with Jaws in the table itself? My teacher sent me a
database with a relationship in it, but I couldn't tell there was a
relationship at all. For example, isn't there supposed to be a way to
view the records that are related to another record in a one to many
relationship?

Thanks,

TJ Breitenfeldt