[Athen] Creating Relationships in Microsoft Access 2016 with Jaws

Russell Solowoniuk SolowoniukR at macewan.ca
Mon Jan 23 09:28:32 PST 2017

Hi Timothy,

If you open the relationship window, tab to a table that has a relationship, and arrow through the various fields, Jaws will say "Such and such field references such and such table, or such and such field is referenced by such and such table. This tells you which fields in a given table are related to which fields in which table.

Good luck.

Russell

>>> Timothy Breitenfeldt <timothyjb310 at gmail.com> 2017-01-23 10:00 AM >>>

This was incredibly helpful, thank you. Do you know how to view the
relationship with Jaws in the table itself? My teacher sent me a
database with a relationship in it, but I couldn't tell there was a
relationship at all. For example, isn't there supposed to be a way to
view the records that are related to another record in a one to many
relationship?

Thanks,

TJ Breitenfeldt