[Athen] Adding captions to YouTube videos you don't own

Waldron, Tammy Tammy.Waldron at thechristcollege.edu
Mon Jan 30 08:43:49 PST 2017

Hello Adam,

There is a program called Amara.org that you can use. Funny thing is, you can run into copyright infringement because you don't own the video - but people are using this to make content accessible for students. They have a library too - so maybe what you are looking for is already there...

https://support.amara.org/support/solutions/articles/193571-how-to-transcribe-a-video-video

Tammy