[Athen] Conference Mobile Scheduler App

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Fri Jul 21 09:53:25 PDT 2017

Agreed. If this is a web-based UI, then I would specify WCAG 2.0, Level A
and AA. My experience with developers is that they are (usually) willing to
meet accessibility requirements, but don't really know what to do and don't
have time to sift through various statues, laws, FAQs, etc., that may or
may not apply. Specifying WCAG 2.0 simplifies that process for developers.

Take care,
Sean