[Athen] Complex tables (splitting and merging cells)

Bourne, Sarah (MASSIT) sarah.bourne at mass.gov
Thu Aug 23 13:33:19 PDT 2018

K-leigh,

You can't make split/merged cells accessible in Word. There are options in HTML and maybe PDF (I'm not sure about that), but both take advanced skills - and a lot more time.

sb

Sarah E. Bourne
Director of IT Accessibility
1 Ashburton Place, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
Office: (617) 626-4502
sarah.bourne at mass.gov | www.mass.gov/eotss<http://www.mass.gov/anf/research-and-tech/oversight-agencies/itd/>
Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (EOTSS)
EOTSS provides secure and quality digital information, services, and tools
to constituents and service providers when and where they need them.