[Athen] Screen Reader/Browser Combination

Castiglione, Deb A deb.castiglione at cengage.com
Thu Jul 19 06:30:45 PDT 2018

I’ve asked previously about a screen reader/browser combination matrix, which does not appear to exist. It has been suggested that testing be performed on the current and prior version of JAWS and Internet Explorer, NVDA and Firefox, and VoiceOver on iOS. I’m also familiar with the WebAIM survey and results.

I was curious, however, what the most popular combination is for students in higher education. And, are HE students using Chrome? Any input you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Deb

What is “essential for some” is almost always “good for all” (Meyer, Rose, and Gordon, 2014).

Deb Castiglione, EdD, ATP
Director, Universal Design & Accessible Technologies
Learning Center of Excellence
Cengage
5191 Natorp Boulevard, Mason, OH 45040
513-229-1654 / 513-309-6262