[Athen] Internships that focus on accessibility or inclusive design

Bourne, Sarah (MASSIT) sarah.bourne at mass.gov
Thu Oct 25 12:42:17 PDT 2018

You might want to get in touch with the "Teach Access" initiative. (http://teachaccess.org/) One of their endeavors, for instance, are their Teach Access Curriculum Development Awards<http://teachaccess.org/facultygrants/>. They might be able to find you connections for those working specifically on inclusive design.

sb

Sarah E. Bourne
Director of IT Accessibility
1 Ashburton Place, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
Office: (617) 626-4502
sarah.bourne at mass.gov | www.mass.gov/eotss<http://www.mass.gov/anf/research-and-tech/oversight-agencies/itd/>
Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (EOTSS)
EOTSS provides secure and quality digital information, services, and tools
to constituents and service providers when and where they need them.